GIZMODO – A lightning struck a 53-year-old man’s scrotum and then exited his body through one of his feet in Madrid, Spain. The good news: he survived. The bad news: his testicles were burned. A lucky man. Or maybe not. The man was walking through Avenida de La Ilustración—a street in Madrid’s suburb Tres Cantos—when the lightning struck his scrotum through his pants, travelled down one of his legs and went to the sidewalk through his foot. He fell unconscious. His son called the emergency services, who treated the burns on his scrotum and feet. They moved him to the Hospital de la Paz, where he got interned. Luckily, his heart and brain were not affected by the lightning, said the doctors.
Nothing like a good old friendly ball tap from Zeus. No shit he fell unconscious. That’s what happens when 1.21 gigawatts of energy is focused directly on the most delicate thing in the universe. If it’s enough energy to kick start the flux capacitor for time travel, then it’s more than enough to at minimally melt some sac. Would there be anything painful in world than living with toasted walnuts? Probably not. Maybe poison ivy on the shaft or being forced to watch the WNBA draft. Nevertheless, dude should just leave the groin humor to the likes of Hans Moleman: